A beautiful and new playspace opened August 2015 for newborns up until kindergarten age. This unique playspace allows children to engage in pretend play in the kitchen, the market, and other spots in a "neighborhood" created just for them. You can drop in and pay at the door or order multivisit passes online.
Dress up areas, where children can be a fireman, UPS or Postal worker, Doctor or even a Fairy, There is a doll house and a kitchen with washer/dryer where children can cook and play. Also in the room, is a bookshelf with great books for all ages, if children want to have some quiet time; fantastic Melissa & Doug puzzles; as well as trucks and other toys.
There is a vet area with soft dogs, bunnies and cats where children can look at x-rays and pretend to be a vet or even a doctor.
Slightly separated but nearby, is an infant area where there are sensory toys, a large mirror, as well as an activity mat for them to have tummy time.
The cost is $15 per family for the entire day and you can come and go throughout the day.
Opening Hours are:
Monday to Friday
9:30 am to 6:00 pm
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sundays - Closed
Address: 78 Garth Road, Scarsdale
Metered street parking
Free parking near the co-ops on Garth Road
Free parking on Saturdays and Sundays in the Propark garage on Freightway
- Strollers must be parked in the vestibule where indicated
- One adult chaperone is required for every three children
- Adults must supervise their children at all times
- No restaurant meals, fast-food meals, candy, or gum are allowed
- Snacks are allowed only in designated areas
- The playspace has been designed for pretend play only, not playground play; for the safety of all of the children, running and climbing are not permitted
- Large, unscheduled groups or open-play birthday parties are not permitted
- Every adult must sign a waiver for their child(ren) to be able to visit