This Dutchess County Orchard is open daily 9am - 5pm (weekdays) 9am - 6pm (weekends), and is free on weekdays (except holiday Rosh Hashana & Columbus Day) with an admission charge for weekends.
With more than a dozen pick-your-own apple varieties, this orchard is a firm favorite with families because of their attractions, suited for all ages which include:
- 5-acre corn maze, which has a different theme every year (this year is “The Bad Apple”) and is challenging for adults and children
- Interactive haunted house with live actors
- 'Fun Park' with activities for young & old...Peddle Karts, Boulder Dash, Rope Maze, Tile Maze, Rock Maze, 2 Giant Slides, Kiddie Kart Zone, Red Train, Bouncy Ponies & The Inflatable Zone has a minimum of 3 bouncys.
- Farm animals to see, pet and pose with
- Wooden Ships Playground, Shooting Gallery, Gem Stone, Duck Races
- Shaded Picnic Areas
- Farm market serving water, sodas, snacks, specialty jams, jellies, & Fudge
- Morning Coffee, Bakery *doughnuts without the wait!
- No outside food and beverages, or Pets permitted, please.
WEEKENDS now through November 2nd: $3 General Admission. Additional $9.50 Fun Pass = $12.50 total
PICKING: *Apples Bags in Season Now: 10pounds $15 & 20pounds $24.
Address: 63 Apple Tree Ln, Poughquag, NY 12570