Did you know we host Westchester County's LARGEST Earth Day Festival of its kind? Come and join us!
Featured events of the day include:
• Arts & Artisan Vendors
• Eco-demonstrations & hands-on activities
• Focused Kid’s Activity Zone
• Environmental advocacy
• Zero-Waste in action on the Festival grounds
• Delicious Local Food including vegetarian and vegan fare
• Craft Beer
• Textile Recycling & E-Waste drop off
• Live Music with local musicians and by our stage hosts Mike & Miriam Risko and the Mike Risko Band
• Local “Green” Services/ Product Vendors available for sharing green practices and products.
• Learn about using eco-friendly products & how to save money by reducing your carbon footprint!
• Community Organizations: All existing to help you! Learn more about the variety of groups in our own backyard
We are adjacent to the Ossining Metro North Train Station. Admittance is free and open to the public.