Join us for a winter tradition celebrating the return of the bald eagle to the Hudson Valley! Live eagle shows, bird walks & live music in heated tents, food trucks, bus tours to viewing sites (additional fee), Children’s activities, 25+ participating environmental organizations Numerous viewing sites all along the Hudson River, and more!
The 14th annual celebration of the bald eagle’s return to the Hudson Valley is preparing for flight! This year’s festivities will include:
- Live eagle shows & bird walks
- Live music with a special performance by Dar Williams
- Heated tents
- Food trucks
- Bus Tours to viewing sites
- The Eagle Train: Ride with a Naturalist to Croton-Harmon and observe bird life on the river. Free shuttle bus to and from Eagle Headquarters.
- Children’s activities
- 25+ participating environmental organizations
- Numerous viewing sites all along the Hudson River
*In case of a significant snow storm or other inclement weather, EagleFest will be held on Sunday, February 11.
Pre-sale Pricing Day-of Pricing
Adults (12+)$17 $22
Children (6-11)$10 $12