Sleeping with Wolves, the Wolf Conservation Center's popular nocturnal adventure experience, gives guests a chance to camp out overnight with the 20+ wolves that call the WCC home! With all the howls, circling vultures, and nature's nighttime chatter, you'll feel like you're camping under the stars with wild wolves. We might not be Yellowstone, but we're pretty close! Space is limited and dates sell out quickly!
Pre-registration is required.
Cost: $295 per 4 person tent
Singles: $150 per person (must bring your own tent)
Time: 5PM to 8:30AM
Space is limited and dates sell out quickly. Pre-registration is required.
Admission Price includes:
- Pizza Party with Ambassador wolves Atka, Alawa, Nikai, and Zephyr
- Opportunity to behold critically endangered red wolves and Mexican gray wolves
- Evening entertainment: Movie under the stars at Zephyr, Nikai, and Alawa's enclosure
- Evening fireside snacks and light breakfast
- Tents for all participants
You Should Bring:
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping mat
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Warm comfortable clothing to sleep in
- Bug Spray
- Additional snacks if desired
NOTE: NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED